Use Bell Webmail – Bell is a Canadian Company that also allows their user to access the email services. If you are a Bell service user then you can register yourself with their email services and get started. You can follow our easy guide to register to Bell services and create an email address.
HOW TO USE BELL WEBMAIL?
In this blog, we will discuss the steps to use Bell Webmail on your various device. And you will get know about creating and forwarding emails. If you are looking for a solution for any kind of issue with the Bell Webmail. Then contact the Bell Support at the toll-free number and talk to a skilled technician.
WRITE AN EMAIL
- Open a web browser that supports Bell Email Service to use Bell Webmail.
- In the URL section, type bell.net and hit the enter key.
- Now enter your bell logins credentials such as username and password. Click on Sign In button.
- In your Bell mail page, click on Compose button.
- In the To section, enter the email address of the recipient to send the email.
- Enter the subject and the body of the email in the given sections.
- Finally, click on the Send button on your screen.
If you are facing issue while composing an email then contact the Bell Support for assistance.
REPLY OR FORWARD A MESSAGE
- To reply to a certain email, open that email.
- At the bottom of that email, you will find the reply icon.
- Click on the reply icon. You can also choose to reply all button.
- Enter your reply text in the given field and hit the send button.
Follow these to forward an email and use Bell Webmail.
- Open the email that you wish to forward someone.
- At the bottom of the email, you will get the forward button.
- Click on the forward button.
- Then enter the email address of the recipient to whom you wish to forward the email.
CREATE A FOLDER
- In your bell mail account, click on the settings button.
- Then go to the create folder icon.
- Now name the folder that you have created.
- Add any rule or email address you want.
- Your folder is created, click on remove button to delete any folder.
In case of any error, contact the Bell Support team for assistance at the toll-free number.
LOG OUT OF THE BELL ACCOUNT
- Once you are logged in to your Bell Account and done with the job.
- Click on the gear icon on the screen.
- Navigate using the cursor to the logout button.
- Click on the logout button.
- Finally, you have securely logged out from the Bell Account.
If you are facing any issue while following these steps to use Bell Webmail then feel free to contact the Bell Support team. Simply place a call at the toll-free number and talk to a skilled technician.
#How to Use Bell Webmail? #123.hp.com/setup #Canon.com/ijsetup
Hope you like the Article related to “How to Use Bell Webmail?”!