Setup Bell Mail Outlook Express – The Bell mail allows their users to access the email service on other applications as well such as Outlook Express. You just need to setup mail account using the server settings provided by the Bell mail. Also, you can use these same settings to connect Bell mail to using other servers.
In case you are facing any issue then feel free to contact the Bell Mail Support team for assistance. The toll-free number for Bell Support is 24/7 available for the users. You can also get troubleshooting steps at Bell.net for your issues.
SETUP BELL MAIL OUTLOOK EXPRESS
PREREQUISITES TO SETUP BELL MAIL IN OUTLOOK EXPRESS
- To avoid any error when trying to set up the Bell account, you need to follow this list.
- Use a stable and secure network connection to use the Bell Mail.
- It is not recommended to use a public network, these are not safe to access the personal account.
- Use a wired network over the wireless network.
- Make sure your computer device is up to date. Install all update before start with the setup.
- Check whether the Antivirus and Firewall of your computer are not blocking any URL related to Bell Mail.
- Finally, if you are unable to understand any issue with the Bell Mail Account or get a suspicious activity with your Bell Mail Account then contact the Bell Support immediately.
DETAILED STEPS TO SETUP BELL MAIL IN OUTLOOK EXPRESS
After you follow the above steps and update your device you can start with these steps. You need to have the Outlook installed on your computer whether you are using Windows, Mac, and Android.
- Turn on the computer and launch the Outlook on your device.
- Look at the header of the Outlook Window and click on Tools.
- From the pop-up menu, click on Accounts menu.
- A pop-up tab will appear on your screen, click on Add button on the right side of it.
- Then choose to Mail link.
- Enter your name, this name will appear on the receiver end when you send an email. Click Next
- Now you need to enter the Bell email address in the given field. Click Next.
- Now the system will ask for your server settings.
- Choose your incoming server as POP3.
- Type pophm.sympatico.ca in the given field.
- And for the outgoing server settings, type smtphm.sympatico.ca as your SMTP server.
- Now enter your Bell email address and password when prompted.
- Finally, click on Finish button when you are satisfied with the settings.
- Close the tab and start using the Bell Mail.
Contact the Bell Mail Support if you get any error while following the above step.
SIMILAR QUERIES – BELL SUPPORT
- Bell.net email settings
- Bell outgoing mail server iPhone 6
- Sympatico email settings outlook 2016
- Bell email migration
- Bell.net email settings iPad
- Sympatico email settings iPhone
- Bell mail problems
- Bell hosting email settings
If you are facing any issue that is mentioned above then feel free to contact the Bell Support. You can place a call at the toll-free number and your call will be redirected to an expert technician. Also, you will be provided by the troubleshooting tips and tricks to avoid any issue with Bell Mail in future.
#Setup Bell Mail Outlook Express #Aol Mail
Hope you like the Article related to “Setup Bell Mail Outlook Express”!