Roadrunner Email – This is one of the popular Webmail Service available for the users worldwide. The Spectrum Internet users can get the free RoadRunner Webmail service. The users just need to register themselves for the services and then start using after the activation of the account. After the successful activation, you can send and receive the email and carry on other email services.
Some users may find it confusing when using the RoadRunner and we are here to help the users with all their issues. The email services provided by RoadRunner comes under the Time Warner Cable.
General Features of the RoadRunner Email
- You can create as much as of 7 different email account using the RoadRunner Email.
- The attachment limit for every email is 25 MB.
- You can store as much as 5 GB of data including media files and attachments.
- The maximum number of contacts can be saved is 500.
- The system will automatically delete the trash in 3 days and spam in 14 days.
- You can CC up to 99 contacts in a single email.
- You will get email protection including the spam protection and parental control.
- Message sorting feature can help you to get the usage easy.
Note: The RoadRunner Email Account will be considered as inactive after 180 days of inactivity. You will not receive any email after the 180 days.
How to Get RoadRunner Email Services?
The RoadRunner email services are available for the Spectrum Internet users only. This means, if the Spectrum bills are under your name then the master account holder will be you only. Moreover, you will be provided with the login details of the master account.
To get the RoadRunner master account, follow these steps:
- You need to request for the RoadRunner Email Account.
- Then you will get the login details for your account.
- Using these details, activate your RoadRunner Account
- After the activation, you will be able to change the password for your RoadRunner master account.
- You will also be required to create a security question and answer it. Remember the answer correctly, the uppercase and lowercase character.
- Using this RoadRunner email account, you can create further 7 sub accounts.
How to Create a RoadRunner Sub Account?
To create a RoadRunner Sub Account, you can follow these steps. Also, you will need the login details of the master account of the RoadRunner Email.
- Start by opening a web browser on any of your Computer.
- Then go the official RoadRunner Account on your device.
- Login to your master RoadRunner Account using the email address and password.
- Go to the User Management page on the browser.
- Then click on Create New Sub Account button on the screen.
- Now you will be asked to create a User ID for the Sub Account.
- Simply create one and this will work as your username.
- Then enter the first name and last name of the user who is going to use the Sub Account.
- Then it is time to create a password for the account. Re-enter the password to verify it.
- Finally, click on Create New Sub User button at the bottom of your screen.
You can follow these same steps to create a further sub account for yourself or any other family member.
Steps to Login to the RoadRunner Email
- Open the web browser and visit webmail.RoadRunner.com in the URL section.
- Then enter your RoadRunner ID which is your email address and password.
- Hit the Login button on the screen.
- You will be redirected to your RoadRunner Account.
Forgot RoadRunner Email Address?
If you have forgotten the email address of your RoadRunner Account then you can follow these steps to retrieve the email account.
- You will need to have the registered mobile number with to retrieve the email address.
- Go to the webmail.RoadRunner.com in the URL section of the Web Browser.
- Click on the forget email address button on your screen.
- Once done with the above steps, you will be asked to enter the registered mobile number.
- After entering and submitting the mobile number, you will need to answer the security question. (Use the exact same alphabets to answer the question)
- Your Email Address will appear on your screen.
- Now if you know the password then you can sign in to the RoadRunner Email Account.
Forgot RoadRunner Password?
If you have forgotten the password of your RoadRunner Account then you can follow these steps to reset the password of your account.
- Open the web browser on your device and go to webmail.RoadRunner.com.
- Then click on Forgot password button.
- On the next page, you will be given with two options:
- I know my email password and I want to change it
- I don’t know my email password
If you choose “I know my email password and I want to change it”
- You will be redirected to Account Management page to change the password.
- Now enter the username and old password.
- Generate a new password and you are good to go.
If you choose “I don’t know my email password”
- You will redirect to the Account management page.
- Enter your email address and password. Then click on Submit Button.
- If you have never used the Password Reset Tool before then you need to enter the Cable Modem MAC Address.
- Answer the Security Question using the exact alphabets in uppercase or lowercase.
- Choose your new password and you are good to go.
RoadRunner Email Support
The Services of the RoadRunner Email is very secure and protected. The users always find the emailing services very smooth and efficient. But there is always some glitch that may cause fuzz for any user. In such case of a hassle, you can contact the RoadRunner Email Support for assistance. We provide support for many issues including:
- Emails Missing When Checking Email From Multiple Devices
- Changes Not Saved in Both Locations
- Trouble Sending or Receiving Email
- Receiving Spam
- RoadRunner email settings not working
- Time Warner RoadRunner email login error
- RoadRunner Login Issues
- RoadRunner email problems
For all the issues listed above and more, you might be required an expert. Feel free to place a call the toll-free number of the RoadRunner Support. An on-call technician will help you through the issue. #BT Mail #Roadrunner Webmail #webmail.roadrunner.com